Sunday, June 22, 2014

Yo, What's Up?



This is the Operation Write Home Sunday Challenge Sketch 230:

 OWH Weekly Blog Challenge


I hope everyone is enjoying their HOT Sunday afternoon!  
I made this card with all new sets from our new catalog:
Boys Will Be Boys
What's Up?
Work of Art


From the Work of art set, I colored the Yo to make the greeting.


With our new sets, I have been trying to come up with ideas that use each stamp in the set.  This Saturday, June 28th at our New Catalog Kickoff I will be focusing on new sets, but specifically, I will feature each stamp from Boys Will Be Boys.  I don't know about you, but I just love this set!  Come out Saturday to see our new items, make a card for yourself, and craft cards for deployed troops' families!

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card...great colors and the arrow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I especially like how you used the You stamp to create a Yo version. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Love the sentiment and also very much love your card design - great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun play on words with the Yo and yoyo! Great card for some lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative use of your stamps. I just love the YO with the yo-yo. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, love your creative use, combining so many sets to make a whole! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun and creative Missy. Love the YO with the yo-yo, great play on words.

    ReplyDelete